Hot Topics at Big Data Tech Warsaw 2017
Here is a subset of already confirmed presentations:
- using Big Data technologies in genomics (GetInData), RTB (RTB House) and online gaming (Sky Betting)
- doing A/B tests better (Spotify, Etsy) and machine learning tools (Google, H2O)
- real-time stream processing with Flink (GetInData), Flink SQL (data Artisans), Blink (Alibaba) and Apex (PubMatic)
- orchestrating Big Data pipelines with AirFlow (Fandom), loving elastic data pipelines in production (Mesosphere), maintaining full development process from the very first line of code to production deployment with Jupyter (Allegro)
- running two 1000-node clusters in two different data centers (Criteo), migrating from a 2000-node on-premise Hadoop cluster to Google Cloud Platform (Spotify) and building a distribution of Hadoop for normal people, not just data engineers (Hops)
Please go to agenda to see the list of all presentations and abstracts. During next weeks we will add a few more talks to make the conference even more interesting.
The conference starts on February 9th, 2017. The day before three hands-on workshops are scheduled.
Last but not least, we are looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw! The huge majority of our attendees didn’t regret that in 2016 😉