Become a speaker at Big Data Technology Warsaw 2019!
Following the success of 4th edition of Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit, we are pleased to inform that Call for Papers for BDT2019 has been announced!
Focus on technical knowledge
Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit is one of the largest technical Big Data conferences in the central Europe. The conference is different from well know worldwide Big Data conferences because it avoids marketing and sales presentations. The agenda is full of practical and technical presentations given by experts from international companies. The next, 5th edition of the event will take place in Warsaw, Poland on the February 27th, 2019.
The conference is jointly organized by Evention and GetinData.
Topics of interest
We have four tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date topics of Big Data:
- Architecture, Operations, and Cloud – technologies, techniques and best practices for planning, building, installing, managing and securing their Big Data infrastructure in enterprise environments – both on-premise and the cloud.
- Data Engineering – tools, techniques and battle-proven solutions to collect, store and process large amounts of data
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science – real-world case-studies demonstrating how data & technology are used together to address a wide range of business problems such as product recommendations, predictive analytics, decision optimization and automation
- Streaming and Real-Time Analytics – technologies, strategies and valid use-cases for building streaming systems and implementing real-time applications
Remember that the conference is targeted to the technical audience so the submissions about technologies that solve real-world problems, case studies, best practices and lessons learned will get a higher note. We also do not accept sales or commercial presentations.
Guide for authors
The deadline to submit abstracts is the October 15th, 2018. The organizers will notify the authors of their acceptance by the committee before or on October 30th, 2018. To submit your abstract, please click on the following link.
All submissions will be reviewed by experts from top data-driven companies including:
- Adam Kawa, CEO and Co-founder, GetInData
- Fabian Hueske, Software Engineer, dataArtisans and Apache Flink committer
- Olaf Piotrowski, Chef Data Officer, Allegro
- Karthik Ramasamy, Machine Learning Engineer, Google
- Tomasz Burzyński, Chief Data Officer, Orange Polska
We look forward to seeing you at the Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2019.